Re: [updated] EvalTF agenda

Hi Shadi,

Are others experiencing issues with the meeting? I tried calling in and get
the "Conference is restricted at this time". Also when I login to irc, I
only see myself, Bim and the trackbot.

I joined a little late while was on an earlier call that ran over. You may
have posted something in the irc transcript.

Thanks,
Moe

                    Maureen Kraft
                    Accessibility Consultant