Re: [updated] EvalTF agenda

Hi Shadi,

Regarding Step 3.f Eliminate Redundancies in the sample, this appears to
refer to the entire sample and not just the random sample. Peter's
recommendation to add "uniqueness" in step 3.e doesn't necessary eliminate
the need for Step 3.f while Step 3.e refers to the Random sample.

As for replacing the redundant pages, I think we should also state that it
is also possible to remove the redundant pages from the sample.

Once a sample has been selected according to Methodology Requirement 3.a,
Methodology Requirement 3.b, Methodology Requirement 3.c, Methodology
Requirement 3.d, and Methodology Requirement 3.e, evaluators may identify
web pages that are completely identical with other web pages in the sample.
<moe>Remove the redundant pages from the sample or if necessary for
completeness, replace</moe> these redundant web pages in the sample with
other web pages using the same Methodology Requirement as for the removed
web pages.

Note: Redundancy can also indicate that a website is homogenous.

And regarding, Note that techniques and failures in the context of WCAG 2.0
are only informative" to the text below addressing comment 74.] I think it
would be good to add a statement to the Introduction as well. I wanted to
state this on our last call when we were reviewing the Introduction. I did
find the statement in the Abstract but not in the Intro. I'm thinking folks
may skip the abstract and go right to the Intro. In the Intro we talk about
the Purpose of this methodology and Relation to WCAG 2.0 Conformance
Claims. I think it would be a good idea to reiterate the non-normative
nature of this document in the Intro but maybe it's overkill.

Talk soon.

Moe

                    Maureen Kraft
                    Accessibility Consultant