Re: [updated] EvalTF agenda

At the moment I see no indication that in step 4 care must be taken to include the complete process if any of the sampled pages (or elements on them) appear to be part of a process and do not make sense on their own.

Not sure whether this would already be an additional requirement for sampling or first enter the picture during step 4. This is perhaps more realistic as some processes that involve several states when interacting with content on a page (possibly being carried over to another generated page) will only become fully apparent during testing.

If this is part of sampling, we would set quite high demands on the initial exploration of the site to reveal other pages / states of the 'complete process' that would then have to inform inclusion of these additional states in the sample. Really not sure how to best handle this in a practical way...

Detlev

--
Detlev Fischer
testkreis - das Accessibility-Team von feld.wald.wiese

Tel   +49 (0)40 439 10 68-3
Mobil +49 (0)1577 170 73 84
Fax   +49 (0)40 439 10 68-5

http://www.testkreis.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites