R: Do we need a definition of random?

From: Roberto Scano \(IWA/HWG\) <r.scano@webprofession.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 08:23:30 +0100
To: "'Velleman, Eric'" <evelleman@bartimeus.nl>, <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Always in italian law, in the old version (2005) based on WCAG 1.0 we put in
the methodology to evalutate, in case of web sites:
- home page
- all links reachable from home page
- all the page templates with interactions (modules, etc.)
- a number of 5% of different page templates (referring 5% to the number of
the total analyzed)

---
Roberto Scano
International Webmasters Association / The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.iwanet.org