From: public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wai-evaltf-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Shadi Abou-Zahra
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 11:44 AM
To: Eval TF
Subject: use-cases and scenarios for conformance evaluation

Hi folks,

As part of the requirements, what do people think of collecting some
different use-cases and scenarios for conformance evaluation?

We could use these to have specific examples to design to and also to verify
the Methodology. Please send your favorite use-cases and scenarios to the
list and I will collect them into a web page.

Best,
   Shadi

--
Shadi Abou-Zahra - http://www.w3.org/People/shadi/ Activity Lead, W3C/WAI
International Program Office Evaluation and Repair Tools Working Group (ERT