use-cases and scenarios for conformance evaluation

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 17:44:28 +0200
To: Eval TF <public-wai-evaltf@w3.org>
Hi folks,

As part of the requirements, what do people think of collecting some
different use-cases and scenarios for conformance evaluation?

We could use these to have specific examples to design to and also to
verify the Methodology. Please send your favorite use-cases and
scenarios to the list and I will collect them into a web page.

Best,
   Shadi