Re: Can we discuss ISSUE-140 (description of Team) please

From: David (Standards) Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 09:10:33 -0700
Cc: Revising W3C Process Community Group <public-w3process@w3.org>
To: chaals@yandex-team.ru
<http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#Team>

I think we should look at what it says, and work out:

* what roles are used by the process, and therefore need defining here
* what text is still useful, and should be somewhere else
* what is out of date, redundant, or un-needed, and can be lost

I am not sure that the first is covered by a single sentence