Re: Can we discuss ISSUE-140 (description of Team) please

<http://www.w3.org/2014/Process-20140801/#Team>

I think we should look at what it says, and work out:

* what roles are used by the process, and therefore need defining here
* what text is still useful, and should be somewhere else
* what is out of date, redundant, or un-needed, and can be lost

I am not sure that the first is covered by a single sentence

On Oct 6, 2014, at 8:00 , chaals@yandex-team.ru wrote:

> Hi,
>
> ISSUE-140 says "the description of the team is out of date".
>
> More to the point, beyond noting that the Team consists of Staff, including interns and Fellows, I don't think it serves any actual purpose.
>
> I would like to propose that we trim it down to a single sentence. Can we open the issue and put it on the agenda please?
>
> cheers
>
> Chaals
>
> --
> Charles McCathie Nevile - web standards - CTO Office, Yandex
> chaals@yandex-team.ru - - - Find more at http://yandex.com

David Singer
Manager, Software Standards, Apple Inc.