Can we discuss ISSUE-140 (description of Team) please

From: <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 17:00:48 +0200
To: Revising W3C Process Community Group <public-w3process@w3.org>
Hi,

ISSUE-140 says "the description of the team is out of date".

More to the point, beyond noting that the Team consists of Staff, including interns and Fellows, I don't think it serves any actual purpose.

I would like to propose that we trim it down to a single sentence. Can we open the issue and put it on the agenda please?

cheers

Chaals