Re: SKOS and Freebase

Tom is correct.

Let's be clear, the data still has to be linked for LCSH concepts. There is
much work to be done on that front.

I have been continually applying most high level LCSH concepts to Freebase
manually, but a better interface for human curation and aligning and
linking the LCSH concepts to Freebase is what is needed (but a lot of that
could be done with OpenRefine and other automated tools).  It would be even
more awesome for other folks to bear and share that burden and help build
or refine the existing tools to help with automation.

--
-Thad
Thad on Freebase.com <http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry>