Re: SKOS for schema.org proposal for discussion

The Google Knowledge Graph is well aware of LoC's IDs and the Concept of
"Sustainable Agriculture".  You just do not see the results of the efforts
on any Google Search Results page YET.  But it is coming...patience.

Bernard, you can get a sense of what Google's Knowledge Graph "knows" and
will eventually show about that particular concept by looking at the JSON
output from the graph for that LoC ID of sh87004216 here:
https://www.googleapis.com/freebase/v1/search?query=sh87004216&filter(all%20type:/type/object/key)&indent=true&output=((all%20all))

the (all all) outputs everything the Knowledge Graph knows outputting 2 ply
for the results.. if you only want 1 ply... then just change the
output=(all)

If you wanted to see only the Broader's and their Peer_of relationships...
then like this output=((narrower_than peer_of))  like so:
https://www.googleapis.com/freebase/v1/search?query=sh87004216&filter(all%20type:/type/object/key)&indent=true&output=((narrower_than%20peer_of))

(full docs for the API are here if you want to play more:
https://developers.google.com/freebase/ )

What your seeing is all gooble-gook, in JSON formating when you click on
those links, but ....

Google is in the midst of "soonish" providing faceting and sub-searching
tools to help visualize results with Broader / Narrower / Related / etc...
based on SKOS Concepts.  I happen to be one of the folks involved in
populating the Graph itself and linking SKOS Concepts.

-Thad
Thad on Freebase.com <http://www.freebase.com/view/en/thad_guidry>
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>