RE: Draft minutes of 20040527 telecon

I missed a bunch of actions from the new action summary

ACTION libby update task force description

ACTION libby complete template for applications from the 2003 SW challenge

ACTION guus complete template for Finish museums example

ACTION danbri complete template for FOAF

ACTION ralph complete template for Annotea

ACTION libby complete template for web conference photo applications

Thanks Danbri for picking this up.

Brian