W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > May 2004

Re: [ALL] agenda 27 May telecon

From: David Norheim <david@asemantics.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 11:12:44 -0700
Message-Id: <7393AA15-B009-11D8-AB2B-000A95B2AE48@asemantics.com>
To: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Very last minute (actually too late) regrets.... not in front of a 
phone...

david

On May 26, 2004, at 5:41 PM, Gary Ng wrote:

>
> Regrets, got a client project meeting.
>
> Gary
> Network Inference
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org
> [mailto:public-swbp-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Guus Schreiber
> Sent: 26 May 2004 08:59
> To: SWBPD list
> Subject: [ALL] agenda 27 May telecon
>
>
> AGENDA  Teleconference
> W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
> 27 May 2004, 1800 UTC,
>      1100 (West US)
>      1400 (East US)
>      1900 (London)
>      2000 (Amsterdam),
>      0300 (next day Tokyo)
>      0400 (next day Sydney)
> Duration: 90 min
>
> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 passcode 7927#
> IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
>
> Chair: Guus Schreiber
> Scribe: [please volunteer]
>
>
> 1. ADMINISTRIVIA (10 min)
>
> Role call
> Regrets: Rector, Carroll (possible/partial)
> see also the mailing list
>
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the May 13 telecon:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004May/0099.html
>
> Next telecon: June 10, 1400 UTC
> Scribe volunteer?
>
> Agenda amendments
>
> Medium for public comments on SWBPD:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004May/0106.html
>
>
> 2 ACTION ITEM REVIEW( 10 min)
>
>     ACTION Guus to contribute a pattern on quantities for May 27th
> telecon
>
>     ACTION Guus to contribute a pattern on qualified-cardinality
>     restriction for May 27th telecon
>
>     ACTION Deborah to write a pattern on closing roles by June 10th
>     telecon
>
>     ACTION Ralph to add completed and "under consideration" TFs to the
>     description on the web page
>     http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/#Tasks
>
>     ACTION Ralph to talk with the chair of the XML Schema WG to invite
>     them to join the XSCH TF
>
>     ACTION Ralph and Jeremy to update XSCH TF description
>     Jeremy: there is an update but another update is needed
>
>     ACTION Alistair, using the SKOS note as a strawman, to discuss how
> to
>     adapt it to a WG note
>     related:
>     
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Apr/0209.html
>
>     ACTION DanBri to propose a short-term plan for the THES TF
>     continue
>
>     ACTION DanBri to give access to TF homepage to Alistair
>     continue
>
>     ACTION Guus read bernard's e-mail with draft TMAP msg
>     continue
>
>     ACTION Evan to report on the status of the UML profile for
> ontologies
>     in June
>
>     ACTION Libby and Brian propose repository for apps based on
>     test-repository
>     related:
>     
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004May/0048.html
>
>     ACTION Guus set up link from SWBP home to page to "tips and tricks"
>
>     ACTION: Ralph provide W3C style pointers to Natasha
>
>
> 3. TASK FORCES (30-45 min)
>
> TF leaders to give status update plus point to discussion items, if
> any
>
>
> 3.1 OEP - Ontology Engineering and Patterns
>       Coordinator: Deb McGuinness, Mike Uschold
>
> Current (draft) notes:
> 1. classes as values
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004May/0067.html
> 2. n-ary relations
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004May/0010.html
> 3. qualified cardinality restrictions
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004May/0127.html
>
> Tod discuss:
> - short-term publication plan
>
>
> 3.3. THES - Porting Thesaurii to RDF and OWL
>       Coordinator: Dan Brickley
>
> Progress?
>
>
> 3.3 WRLD - World View
> Coordinator: Jim Hendler
>
> Short-term plan:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004May/0057.html
>
>
> 3.4 XSCH - XML Schema Datatypes
>       Coordinator: Jeremy Carroll & (open - XML Schema WG)
>
> Liaison with XML Schema:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004May/0078.html
>
>
> 3.5 ADTF - Applications and Demos
>       Coordinator (for the moment): Libby Miller, Brian McBride
>
> TF description:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004May/0048.html
>
> Action requested on listing applications to consider, e.g.:
> - FOAF
> - Semantic Web challenge competitors
> - Finnish Museums Online
> - ....
>
>
> 4. WORDNET TASK FORCE
>
> [Christiane Fellbaum expected to join the discussion]
>
> Issues to discuss:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004May/0075.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004May/0081.html
>
> 5. AOB
>
> -- 
> Free University Amsterdam, Computer Science
> De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> Tel: +31 20 444 7739/7718
> E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
> Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
>
>
Received on Thursday, 27 May 2004 14:28:19 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:11 GMT