[ALL] W3C document style and web publishing options [was: Re: Close to final draft of "classes as values" note}

At 01:23 PM 5/12/2004 -0700, Natasha Noy wrote:

>You can find the next (and, hopefully, close to last iteration) of the
>"Classes as values" note at
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2004May/att-0019/ ClassesAsValues-v3.html

Natasha, I owe you an apology; I had an action to point you at some
document style conventions for W3C notes that I forgot.

The "W3C Manual of Style; Help for Editors and Authors of W3C
Technical Reports" [1] is cited from another document that will
be of interest to everyone in the WG; "The Art of Consensus;
A Guidebook for W3C Working Group Chairs and other Collaborators" [2]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/06/manual/
[2] http://www.w3.org/Guide/

I'm glad you've picked up on using the mail archive as an interim
publishing mechanism.  If you or any other of the document editors
would like CVS commit access to www.w3.org space, I will be
happy to arrange it.  This would permit you to update an "editor's
draft" of a document in-place at a fixed address.

-Ralph