Re: Use cases

On 09/21/2014 05:21 PM, Evan Prodromou wrote:
> On 14-09-20 01:30 PM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
> We have a lot of use cases listed here:
>
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/Socialwg/Use_cases
"Friending: As a user on a social network, I would like to add other
social network users to my friends list, and vice versa, as a basis for
further interaction."

maybe we could fiddle with that all together? :)

next week i would like to export lists of my friendships and followings
from twitter, facebook and google+, then publish it on my independent
website: https://github.com/elf-pavlik/webprofiled/issues/5

for now NOT trying to handle friending/following interaction itself but
just publish who i know and who knows me! plus maybe publishing later in
my personal feed activity about establishing such new relationships

i plan to use JSON-LD + schema.org vocab + hydra:Collection. while
working on that i could try to compare it with how other people here do
it with Microformats, FOAF, AS2.0 Collections etc.