Re: Can RDFa be used on XML: pharma information

From: Rick Jelliffe <rjelliffe@allette.com.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 19:49:02 +1000
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
So there is still no convenient way to mark up existing XML as RDF?  It
was a showstopper 10 years ago but I kind of expected there would have
been some progress....sigh

(Like I said, it has different info from the HTML so adding RDFa to the
HTML won't work; also the XML has existing customers so we don't want to
alter that, though the idea of duplicating the XML data as RDF seems
workable but a terrible hack; and we want to avoid having a new datafeed.)

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe