Re: Can RDFa be used on XML: pharma information

From: Egon Willighagen <egon.willighagen@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 11:56:41 +0200
To: Rick Jelliffe <rjelliffe@allette.com.au>
Cc: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 11:49 AM, Rick Jelliffe<rjelliffe@allette.com.au> wrote:
> So there is still no convenient way to mark up existing XML as RDF?  It was
> a showstopper 10 years ago but I kind of expected there would have been some
> progress....sigh

Define 'markup'... you can just embed your RDF in your XML, using
RDF/XML... the namespacing is the indication what is RDF and what is
not... no other 'markup' needed...

Can you elaborate on the inconveniences you talk about a bit more?
That makes providing solutions easier...

Egon

--
Post-doc @ Uppsala University
http://chem-bla-ics.blogspot.com/