Re: Can RDFa be used on XML: pharma information

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 12:01:43 +0200
To: Rick Jelliffe <rjelliffe@allette.com.au>
CC: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
On 23/6/09 11:49, Rick Jelliffe wrote:
> So there is still no convenient way to mark up existing XML as RDF?  It
> was a showstopper 10 years ago but I kind of expected there would have
> been some progress....sigh

Well, since you didn't seem keen on converting all the XML to RDF I
didn't point you at http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/REC-grddl-20070911/ ...
but that's certainly one of the answers to "how to map XML into RDF"
that we didn't have in 1999. Since you're an XSLT genius, maybe it
wouldn't be horribly painful just to write a convertor XSLT and link
that from the namespace doc of your XML files?

cheers,

Dan