Re: difference between sh:hasValue and sh:in

It is possible for different RDF graphs to share blank nodes.   Indeed SHACL
depends on this facility.  As well, as Dimitris points out SHACL permits the
data graph and the shapes graph to be the same.

I think that this ends up with cases where it can be useful for the value of
sh:targetNode, sh:targetClass, and sh:class to be a blank node.  I don't think
that there are any other parameters that currently exclude IRIs but where IRIs
are useful.

peter

PS:  Here is an example of a blank node class in a shape.

Data/shapes graph:

ex:s1 rdf:type sh:Shape ;
  sh:targetClass _:c1 ;
  sh:nodeKind sh:IRI .

ex:i1 rdf:type _:c1 .
_:i2 rdf:type _:c1 .

PPS:  Issues should be raised for changes to SHACL like this, as disposing of
the issue lets the working group think about the scope of the change.