Re: difference between sh:hasValue and sh:in

Allowing bnodes would always fail validation when the data graph and the
shapes graph are not the same but I do not see any other problem.
Since it does not affect the language I suggest we allow it for both,
someone might find a use case for this

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association