Re: [RDFa] ISSUE-1: reification

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 15:44:30 +0100
To: "Ben Adida" <ben@adida.net>
Cc: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, "SWD WG" <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi Ben,

No problem with this, but might need to pin down the detail of how we
do this. For example, by removing the ability to put <link> and <meta>
anywhere in the document (which we've discussed because many browsers
move those elements out of context and into <head>) we lose the
current technique for supporting reification anyway.

So I guess what I'm saying is "+1 for removing 'link and meta
anywhere', and then "+1 for *not* reinstating reification with some
other syntax".

Regards,

Mark

--