[RDFa] ISSUE-1: reification

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:41:28 -0700
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>, SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

In our continuing effort to close issues, I want to bring up a few more
for discussion. We will attempt to close these by end of next week.

ISSUE-1
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/1

This is about supporting reification. We had a proposal at some point
[1], but at this point there seems to be a consensus to stay away from
reification support, given that some don't even consider it part of the
RDF specification.

The current proposal on the table, then, is to not support reification.
Please send +1 or disagreements ASAP!

-Ben

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/2006Apr/0007