Telecon Agenda - Thursday, 1500 UTC, 1100 Boston

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 12:02:35 -0700
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi all,

Again, I will not be able to chair the meeting tomorrow. I hope one of
you can, as it's important that we keep things moving. Here's my
proposed agenda.

-Ben

==========
Thursday, June 28th, 2007.
1500 UTC, W3C Zakim bridge
tel:+1.617.761.6200 conference code RDFA
irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#rdfa
Duration: 60 minutes
==========

1) Action Item Review
http://www.w3.org/2007/06/21-rdfa-minutes#ActionSummary

2) Review and Approval of Test Cases
(Michael leads)

3) METAs and LINKs in the body: should we get rid of them?
Related Question: maybe a namespaced @class should make the instantiated
bnode the subject of contained triples? (Mark can lead this discussion)

4) CURIEs vs. QNames: what to do for XHTML1.1+RDFa?

5) (Time Permitting)
@href everywhere, or @resource, enables us to do interesting things with
collections. Worth thinking about a bit, as this is the last big thing
folks want, and it seems doable at this point.

6) Schedule Reminder

- Approval of Important Test Cases: TODAY!
- in TWO weeks: Major Syntax Issues Resolved
- in THREE weeks: first draft of new XHTML1.1+RDFa Syntax Doc ready
- in FOUR weeks: final version of Primer ready.
- in FIVE weeks: final set of TCs for XHTML1.1+RDFa.