Re: [Proposal] ISSUE-42: How does RDFa deal with @src

Ben Adida wrote:

[cut]
> I agree that we need to provide an interpretation for class="xy:zz" on
> an img. I think it's clear that this applies to the IMG, but I think we
> don't need to special-case it too much. We've already set the precedent
> that @REL automatically sets the subject of all contained triples,
> including any triple generated by @CLASS, to be the OBJECT (in that case
> a bnode, but the OBJECT nevertheless). I think we can carry this rule
> over. If there's a REL on an IMG, then @SRC acts like @HREF and becomes
> the subject for all triples generated by contained elements. Thus @CLASS
> is the rdf:type of the @SRC attribute.

Except that the content model of IMG is EMPTY... Ie, in a valid XHTML1
there is _no_ contained elements. Which, for me, means that a "rel"
attribute on img has no relevance on the generated triples (in a DTD it
probably should be disallowed, if easily doable)....

Nevertheless, I have no problem if the presence of @class generates an
extra triple which sets the type of the resource at @src; this is
probably consistent with everything else.