Validation Update: success!

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:09:03 -0700
To: RDFa <public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf@w3.org>

Hi folks,

I just noticed that the W3C validator team has added XHTML+RDFa support
and no longer throws errors on xmlns:* attributes in its beta-version
validator [1]. I'm guessing both of these things are due in large part
to Shane, though he may be too humble and busy to admit it :)

The validator is at:
http://validator-test.w3.org

and you can specifically check my FOAF card:
http://validator-test.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fben.adida.net%2Fcard.xhtml&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0

That's right, it validates, nothing weird, just XHTML+RDFa and the right
DTD declaration.

Though I take no credit for this, I note that my action to check on
XML-DTD validation is likely DONE, or at least WITHDRAWN!

-Ben

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2007Jun/0002.html