Re: Validation Update: success!

Le 14 juin 2007 à 02:09, Ben Adida a écrit :
> I just noticed that the W3C validator team has added XHTML+RDFa
> support
> and no longer throws errors on xmlns:* attributes in its beta-version
> validator [1]. I'm guessing both of these things are due in large part
> to Shane, though he may be too humble and busy to admit it :)
>
> The validator is at:
> http://validator-test.w3.org

A related question.
RDFa being not finished not even in last call. I would like to know a
few things.

* Will the DTD be maintained at each version of RDFa published?
   If yes, please inform public-qa-dev@w3.org
* Will the DTD be published in the next TR/ draft?
* Would it be wise to wait until CR before having the official
validator supporting this DTD?
   Rationale: Someone creates document, validate them, put a logo of
validation, and then two months later the document is not anymore
valid because RDFa has changed.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***