RE: Validation Update: success!

Ben,

Well, I can kind of confirm this. I have a HTML 4.01
test file at [1] and ran it through the new validator [2]
(the current version treats the MIME type as an error ...).

Still I don't know what the heck I did wrong with
the HTML file (entity declaration) ... if you view the
test file [1] in a browser, you'll see what I mean ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/testcases/validation_test.h
tml
[2]
http://validator-test.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2006%2F
07%2FSWD%2FRDFa%2Ftestsuite%2Ftestcases%2Fvalidation_test.html&charset=%
28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/

et%2Fcard.xhtml&charset=%28detect+automatically%29>&doctype=Inline&group
=0