Re: hAudio RDFa implementation using Operator

Hausenblas, Michael wrote:
> Just one minor question: Is the Operator version the one Mike
> has got on his page [1], or even a newer one?

It's the latest from the Subversion repository...

http://svn.mozilla.org/labs/operator

SVN revision is 5564 (August 2nd, 2007)

> I think it's a bit
> buggy (for example the uF 'payment' triggers a triple as well ...)

The reason this happens on hAudio Test #3 is because Operator has the
following bugs for RDFa:

- it doesn't use @instanceof
- it uses @class as well as @property for RDFa classes/properties

We haven't reported this bug yet because I don't know if all of you have
finally settled on @instanceof? Also don't know if @class is not being
used at all for RDFa? I think so, but didn't want to report the bug
until we knew for sure. If @instanceof has been settled upon, we could
generate and submit a patch to Mike or Elias.

> So, Mike/Manu any idea when this will be fixed?

We could fix it pretty quickly as soon as we're told to do so :) ... (as
soon as you let us know answers to the questions above)

> Wouldn't it be fun to create some SPARQL queries on top of it
> to demonstrate the 'real' power of RDF? ;)

That would be awesome - unfortunately none of us at DB have any idea on
how to do that, but are willing to learn :). I'll try reading up on it
or handing it off to one of our engineers - any pointers on where a good
starting point would be for implementing/testing SPARQL queries? Are
there any tools for doing so right now?

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny