RE: hAudio RDFa implementation using Operator

Manu,

Congrats! Great stuff.

I tried it in Firefox 2.0.0.6 - everything works fine :)

Just one minor question: Is the Operator version the one Mike
has got on his page [1], or even a newer one? I think it's a bit
buggy (for example the uF 'payment' triggers a triple as well ...)
So, Mike/Manu any idea when this will be fixed?

Wouldn't it be fun to create some SPARQL queries on top of it
to demonstrate the 'real' power of RDF? ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.kaply.com/weblog/2007/07/03/operator-08b-is-available/

PS: I did not find any license along with the TC - may I put the
them on our (JOANNEUM RESEARCH) server, as well?

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/