Re: Reminder/agenda: tomorrow: "SPARQL WG Dedicated Teleconference for HTTP RDF Update Issues"

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 14:08:51 +0100
Cc: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
I refined the agenda a bit and added links at:

http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2010-06-07

	 Determining base URI for the cases that involve graph=g
		 Chime's last mail
	 The term "networked RDF knowledge"
		 andy e.g. suggests "RDF data"
		 chime can live with "RDF knowledge"
		 more discussion?
	 Whether we've settled Kjetil's issue involving http-range-14 as a reference etc.
		 ISSUE-49
		 last mail on that
		 could/should we discourage that "http" resources that respond to a GET request with a 2xx response be used as graph-uris? not sure...
	 Issue in Section 5.3: "How would a client come to discover the URI of the network-manipulable RDF dataset?"

If you have any more http rdf update issues, please speak up!

talk to you in an hour! (a volunteer for scribing would be appreciated!)

Axel