Reminder/agenda: tomorrow: "SPARQL WG Dedicated Teleconference for HTTP RDF Update Issues"

This was decided last week, but unfortunately we have problems with the minutes still (rrsagent wasn't there). The dedicated HTTP RDF update conf is gonna be

  tomorrow June 7th: 10am ET = 3pm BST

Roughly, we will have to discuss the following items:

+ Determining base URI for the cases that involve graph=g
+ The term "networked RDF knowledge"
+ Whether we've settled Kjetil's issue involving http-range-14 as a reference etc.

I will try to detail this a bit more by later tonight (still travelling).
The call is scheduled for 2 hrs, let's see whether we need all of it.

best,
Axel