Reminder/agenda: tomorrow: "SPARQL WG Dedicated Teleconference for HTTP RDF Update Issues"

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@deri.org>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 21:07:45 +0100
To: SPARQL Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
This was decided last week, but unfortunately we have problems with the minutes still (rrsagent wasn't there). The dedicated HTTP RDF update conf is gonna be

  tomorrow June 7th: 10am ET = 3pm BST

Roughly, we will have to discuss the following items:

+ Determining base URI for the cases that involve graph=g
+ The term "networked RDF knowledge"
+ Whether we've settled Kjetil's issue involving http-range-14 as a reference etc.

I will try to detail this a bit more by later tonight (still travelling).
The call is scheduled for 2 hrs, let's see whether we need all of it.

best,
Axel