W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > October to December 2004

agenda: RDF Data Access 9 Nov

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 16:10:19 -0600
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Message-Id: <1099951819.4261.155.camel@dirk>
1. Convene, take roll, review agenda

 RDF Data Access Working Group
 Tuesday 2004-11-09 9:30am-11:30am/14:30-16:30 UTC
 Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7333 ("RDFD")
 supplementary IRC chat: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
   log to appear: http://www.w3.org/2004/11/09-dawg-irc

scribe: Dave Beckett
regrets: Steve Harris at ISWC

Next meeting: Tuesday 2004-11-16 at 14:30 UTC,
 provided a chair and scribe emerge
 regrets: DanC for 16 Nov, 23 Nov, 30 Nov

PROPOSE: to accept as a true record:

propose to continue these without discussion:
ACTION DanC: owner of issue 'yes or no questions' (pending protocol doc)
ACTION AlbertoR: owns issue 'DESCRIBE'
ACTION: SteveH is willing to adapt his testing infrastructure to  
generate input/output RDF/XML and typed nodes into manifest file

2. Use Cases

ACTION Eric to ask Kendall to put X509 policy use case into UC&R


advice to the editor?
editor's inclination?

3. ftf 4

19-20 January 2005 Espoo, Finland

Janne points to some directions and requests a registration form

4. ftf 5

ACTION EricP: find logistics re F2F5 at tech plenary in Boston March
  28 Feb - 4 Mar (2 days).  Some WG preference to Mon/Tue of that week.
some progress: 

Note WBS form on tech plenary scheduling nightmare

5. Protocol, Interoperability Demonstration Services

 A present for Guy Fawkes night Seaborne, Andy (Friday, 5 November)
and following

ACTION KendallC: write a protocol document draft

ACTION KendallC: expose our walking tour data to SPARQL querying clients
  ETA before F2F4

6. SPARQL update, issues

note progress in recent draft
 http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/ v1.128 2004/11/08 15:27:14

ACTION EricP: supply definitions for SELECT (vars ordered or not?) ala

ACTION PatH review SPARQL def'ns post-publication

ACTION: AndyS to write a test cases which use ? and $ in the same query

Chair would like to talk about the public comments list a bit,
esp. re spreading the load.

5. SOURCE Issue

ACTION DaveB: Update the source section 9, add more formal links,
update the examples, try to think about extra constraints as EricP
proposed (SOURCE ?s and ?s only in in SELECT). Look at various
people's source test cases.


6. Disjunction issue

ACTION Simon: explain how much of disjuction can be done with  
optionals, nested or otherwise.

Note I have accepted Steve's regrets, but these seem nearby:

ACTION SteveH: own (i.e. propose resolution to) disjunction issue
ACTION SteveH: owns issue 'nested optionals'

Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/
D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E

Received on Monday, 8 November 2004 22:10:12 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 15:00:45 UTC