Re: Simple source tests

From: Steve Harris <S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:07:14 +0100
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 09:36:42AM -0400, Kendall Clark wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 10:39:30AM +0100, Seaborne, Andy wrote:
>
> > All the tests could be run - I ran all the tests before committing them
> > to CVS the first time.
>
> I'm trying to catch up by staring hard at these tests till I
> understand what the hell a "CNC" is (!!), but I have a basic
> publishing problem.

I cant remember what CNC stands for, but it is a possible syntax for a
sigle file containing multiple graphs IIRC.

> When I click on links ending with ".rq" in the dawg-source-simple
> sections of the testcases, I get the W3C's "Sorry, Forbidden"
> page. Same with ".n3" files.

Sorry thats my fault, I cant seem to change the permissions at the moment
though. The reason that the source graphs for dawg-source-simple-* aren't
in the docuemnt is that the queries pull them in with FROM (as I
understand it), Andy and I had a discussion about this last week. They
wont be in the tarball either as thier not listed in the manifest.