W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > October to December 2004

SPARQL Query WD 20041012 examples

From: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:49:30 +0100
To: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Message-Id: <20041019144930.19339096@hoth.ilrt.bris.ac.uk>
I needed more test cases to drive throw at the sparql support in my
application, so I took all the examples from sections 1-3 of
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-rdf-sparql-query-20041012/
and made them into a pile of tests with a manifest.

There are only 4 actual tests since some of the data files etc.are introductory
and have no data/query/result set.  The files are named
ex<section><letter> for examples in some section, letter starting at 'a'.
and suffix .rq for query, .n3 for data and -result.n3 for result.

This did result in finding a bug/typo in the WD.  In the query
in section 2.4, foaf:box should be foaf:mbox.

I attach the files i ended up with.

Dave


Received on Tuesday, 19 October 2004 13:50:58 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:21 GMT