Re: Simple source tests

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 09:36:42 -0400
To: "Seaborne, Andy" <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Cc: Steve Harris <S.W.Harris@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 10:39:30AM +0100, Seaborne, Andy wrote:

> All the tests could be run - I ran all the tests before committing them
> to CVS the first time.

I'm trying to catch up by staring hard at these tests till I
understand what the hell a "CNC" is (!!), but I have a basic
publishing problem.

When I click on links ending with ".rq" in the dawg-source-simple
sections of the testcases, I get the W3C's "Sorry, Forbidden"
page. Same with ".n3" files.

I'm finding it hard to understand the tests when I can't look at the
graphs against which the queries are executed.

Thanks,
Kendall Clark
--
And you have never been in love until you've seen
sunlight thrown over smashed human bone. --Morrissey