W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > October to December 2004

RE: SPARQL Query WD 20041012 examples

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:02:47 +0100
Message-ID: <8D5B24B83C6A2E4B9E7EE5FA82627DC94D2B70@sdcexcea01.emea.cpqcorp.net>
To: "Dave Beckett" <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>, "RDF Data Access Working Group" <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>

Thanks for those Dave.

I've fixed the mistake in section 2.4

	Andy

-------- Original Message --------
> From: Dave Beckett <>
> Date: 19 October 2004 14:50
> 
> I needed more test cases to drive throw at the sparql support in my
> application, so I took all the examples from sections 1-3 of
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-rdf-sparql-query-20041012/
> and made them into a pile of tests with a manifest.
> 
> There are only 4 actual tests since some of the data files etc.are
> introductory 
> and have no data/query/result set.  The files are named
> ex<section><letter> for examples in some section, letter starting at
> 'a'. 
> and suffix .rq for query, .n3 for data and -result.n3 for result.
> 
> This did result in finding a bug/typo in the WD.  In the query
> in section 2.4, foaf:box should be foaf:mbox.
> 
> I attach the files i ended up with.
> 
> Dave
Received on Monday, 25 October 2004 13:03:22 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:21 GMT