W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdf-dawg@w3.org > July to September 2004

Re: Minutes of RDF DAWG telecon 2004-09-28

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:00:46 -0500
To: Dave Beckett <Dave.Beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
Cc: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
Message-Id: <1096495245.5269.63.camel@dirk>
On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 16:20, Dave Beckett wrote:
> Minutes of RDF DAWG teleconference 2004-09-28T14:30Z for review

Thanks for the timely minutes. I have a couple smallish
corrections to offer...

[...]
> 4. Toward 1st spec WD
> 
> ACTION Dirk: provide details about DB interfaces, re
> ? and $ ("usual suspects which are troublesome; postgress, oracle,
> dbi, jdbc, odbc and the connections to java, perl, c++ et.al.")
> CONTINUED
> 
> ACTION AndyS: fix def'ns in sect 2 up to 2.2
> done
> 
> ACTION AndyS: (with EricP) update QL spec draft by 1 Oct
> done

That action CONTINUES, as you note below.

> ACTION SteveH: review updated spec and advise WG on whether to
> publish as 1st WD
> CONTINUED
> 
> ACTION DaveB: review updated spec and advise WG on whether to publish
> as 1st WD
> CONTINUED
> 
> ACTION HowardK: review updated spec and advise WG on whether to
> publish as 1st WD
> CONTINUED
> 
> 
> The editors expect to have a draft of rq23 for WG review by end of
> working day UK Time, Friday 1 October.


> ACTION EricP: follow up on " if we send a query to the document
> rather than service, we loose some of the document compositibility
> possibilities" in email (from http://w3.org/2004/09/17-dawg-irc)
> CONTINUED

We noted that DONE, as I recall; discharged by:

Subject: service name distinct from resource name
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JulSep/0534.html



-- 
Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/
D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E

Received on Wednesday, 29 September 2004 22:00:45 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 26 March 2013 16:15:20 GMT