RE: A few simple tests

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:23:08 -0500
To: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Cc: RDF Data Access Working Group <public-rdf-dawg@w3.org>
On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 06:23, Seaborne, Andy wrote:
> Attached is a revised set of tests that I have changed to be in be in
> the current syntax.

Has anybody else tried these?

EricP, I'd like to see the WG resolve to adopt these tests
in the upcoming telcon.

That reminds me... there were various loose ends w.r.t. our
discussion of these tests at the ftf meeting...
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/ftf3-brs#core-defs

I didn't put it on last week's agenda in part because nobody
in particular took the action.

I see that Steve has developed some tests...
  http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~swh/source-tests/

but you guys don't seem to be working in the shared CVS repository.
Is there any paritcular reason for that? Anything that EricP or
I can fix?

It's  more convenient, for me, to browse in http space than to
unpack zip files. And if Steve put his tests in the shared
repository, EricP could fix any bugs he found.

I don't have any critical need for this stuff to be in the
shared space rooted at
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/
yet, but ideally I'd like that shared space to be useful to developers
who come looking at our stuff in response to the upcoming publication
as a WD.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E