Re: Threading of responses to comments

From: <Svgdeveloper@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 12:22:29 EDT
To: ashokma@microsoft.com
CC: public-qt-comments@w3.org
ashokma@microsoft.com writes:

> Andrew:
> I did not change the header, if that's what you meant.
> All the best, Ashok

If you look at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qt-comments/2003May/ and compare
my posts with your response you will see that the F&O is stripped off.

If you look at
you will see that the threading is broken.

Could, by any chance, your mail reader strip off all and any characters
before a colon character?

I am routinely using a colon to separate document name from specific point as
"F&O: Some specific comment" in headers to make identification of document
involved easier.

Andrew Watt