Threading of responses to comments

From: <Svgdeveloper@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 11:35:54 EDT
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org
CC: ashokma@microsoft.com

It's great to have prompt responses to comments but I notice that you remove
the document name (F&O in these cases) before responding. That breaks the
threading of posts in the archives, which will make it unnecessarily hard to
follow at a later date.

I guess all these recent points are easily dealt with and unlikely to be
revisited but since public-qt-comments archives are threaded it seems to me
to be useful to avoid breaking that threading, unless there is a good reason
to do so.

Andrew Watt