RE: Threading of responses to comments

From: Paul Cotton <pcotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 12:30:17 -0400
To: "Ashok Malhotra" <ashokma@microsoft.com>, <Svgdeveloper@aol.com>
Cc: <public-qt-comments@w3.org>

For some reason Outlook removes the leading "F&O:" from the subject
field when we use it to Reply to messages (I tested this). Maybe it does
it since it does this for "FW:" and "RE:" so you don't get messages with
"RE: RE: RE:" at the beginning of the subject field.

Andrew:  Maybe it would be better if you put the document reference in
square brackets e.g "[F&O]" in your subject fields to avoid this
problem.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329