DM: 3.3 "sequences of documents"

From: <Svgdeveloper@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 12:29:36 EDT
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org

In 3.3 it is claimed that the data model supports "sequences of documents".
As far as I am aware it doesn't.

I assume that what was intended was "sequences of document nodes".

If, however, the above was intended to convey the notion that a sequence may
consists of nodes, atomic values and documents then other parts of the DM
document need to be brought into line. I assume that simply adding "nodes"
solves the seeming inconsistency.

Andrew Watt