Re: F2F chat log online?

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 08:03, Graham Klyne <graham.klyne@zoo.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> (Towards the end of the second day, Stian made a proposal for some wording
> around invariance of provenance, and I'd like to dig it out.  It was a
> single sentence with a SHOULD, which I think was just enough to alert a
> reader that provenance is usefully invariant, without getting into the
> philosophical rat-holes that have dogged our earlier discussions.  Stian, do
> you remember or have a note of your proposal?)

I have a log of everything I say on IRC.. used to have so back till
1996 until I made a fatal rm some time in the early 2000s.

But RRSAgent beat me to it: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Chatlog_2012-02-03

15:44:41 <Stian> say: "Attributes on an Entity SHOULD be consistent
across all involvements of the entity in other provenance records"
15:45:16 <Stian> s/consistent/true/ or similar  (people don't like 'consistent')

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science