F2F chat log online?

From: Graham Klyne <graham.klyne@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 08:03:22 +0000
To: W3C provenance WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>, Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Does anyone know if the F2F chat log is online.

(Towards the end of the second day, Stian made a proposal for some wording
around invariance of provenance, and I'd like to dig it out.  It was a single
sentence with a SHOULD, which I think was just enough to alert a reader that
provenance is usefully invariant, without getting into the philosophical
rat-holes that have dogged our earlier discussions.  Stian, do you remember or
have a note of your proposal?)

#g