Re: PROV-ISSUE-233 (paq-dm-and-accounts?): If not in DM, should there be some form of account support in the paq? [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

From: Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 08:11:58 +0000
To: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
CC: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, W3C provenance WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Luc,

I find that don't really know what you are asking for here.

I propose that either:
(a) you make a more concrete proposal that we can consider, or
(b) I close the issue "wontfix"

In judging any new proposal, I would expect to apply the "razor" we agreed in
the F2F, in that if the proposal is not readily consensual then we should err on
the side of under-specification rather than over-specification.  Generally, I
think we should now be looking to remove material from the documents rather than
add it.

#g