RE: ISSUE-124 (datarange complement): The complement of a datarange is defined relative to the whole data domain

Hello,

A more detailed explanation about why complemented data ranges must be defined as they are can be found in a paper that Ian and I
wrote recently. The paper is currently under submission, but you can access if from my Web page:

http://www.comlab.ox.ac.uk/people/boris.motik/publications/mh08datatypes.pdf

A discussion about complemented data ranges can be found in Section 3.4.

I'll be very grateful for any comments about the paper; furthermore, if you have any questions about Section 3.4 or other part of
the paper, I'll be happy to answer them.

Regards,

	Boris