Re: Easy Keys text

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 12:46:27 -0400
Cc: OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>

My understanding was that we were ready to add to the spec.

See http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Teleconference.2008.04.30/
Minutes#Feedback_on_EasyKeys_.26_Top.2FBottom_Role and my note in the
middle of the straw poll clarifying to the scribe that the poll
concerned both top/bottom and easy keys.

If anyone had a different understanding, please speak up.

-Alan