Re: Identifying to which note a grace note is attached

Well, I understood "within the same measure" was not crucial for Simon's
question, maybe I am wrong. But the examples from the VERZIERUNGEN link
are apparently meant as Nachschlag, you can see one of them in the first
staff of, e.g.,
http://imslp.org/wiki/7_Variations_sur_un_th%C3%A8me_original,_Op.9_(Weber,_Carl_Maria_von)
<http://imslp.org/wiki/7_Variations_sur_un_th%C3%A8me_original,_Op.9_%28Weber,_Carl_Maria_von%29>.
I don't know an example immediately preceding a barline, for now.

Kind regards,
Bernd