Re: Identifying to which note a grace note is attached

Hi Bernd,

I was referring specifically to the case where there is no following normal
note *within the same measure*. I have not seen examples in the literature
where grace/appoggiaturas immediately precede a barline, as in Simon's
example. But it's quite possible that I've missed this. It would be great
for the MNX effort if you could supply an example of this case from the
literature.

Joe Berkovitz
Founder
Noteflight LLC