DBpedia user, who are you?

From: Georgi Kobilarov <georgi.kobilarov@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 13:04:29 +0200
To: <dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi all,

I'm currently doing some planning for the future roadmap of DBpedia, and
therefore gathering requirements and use cases.

So I'm wondering:
- Who is using DBpedia today or has evaluated it in the past,
- What are you doing with it or how would you like to use it,
- How would you like to see it evolve?

Especially interested in usage of DBpedia (and Linked Data) within
organizations or even commercial scenarios.

Please let me know, either on-list of off-list (and state in case you
don't want that information to be disclosed).

Thanks,
Georgi

--
Georgi Kobilarov