Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] DBpedia user, who are you?

Hoi,
I have been evaluating DBpedia. What I would like to see is use DBpedia to
improve the quality and consistency of Wikipedia itself and make use of its
curated data for an experiment where Semantic MediaWiki will be enabled for
a copy of English language Wikipedia. This would mean that DBpedia would get
more integrated with its source and consequently it would become easier to
improve its data quality.
Thanks,
     GerardM